1.22.2012

"Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life."

Meagan, Collin and Kaitlyn place their hands beside their handprints, which were pressed into our concrete porch slab that was poured and built back in 2002. Beside their prints are their initials and the year date.

These were the kids' hand sizes when they were 9, 5 and 4 years old. Meagan's hand size hasn't changed much, but Collin and Kaitlyn's hands have doubled in size!  Such a neat memory we can look back on.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love handprints in concrete. In 2006, when we were moving my mom out of the "homestead" where she had lived since 1950, I had no problem giving up ownership of the property. But I really hated to leave the footprints that were made in the slab by my sisters and me in the mid 1950's.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!